Thank you for your willingness to moderate a session at ABACC's Annual Conference. Please follow the agenda below for your session and be sure to read through the notes before your session. We appreciate your participation!
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the session to:
- Make sure the hotel has cleaned and set up the room for the workshop
- Introduce yourself to the sponsor and speaker
- Help the speaker and sponsor to place any desired material at each seat
- Welcome / Opening Prayer - Moderator
- Introduction of Sponsor(s) if applicable - Moderator
- Words from the Sponsor(s) 2 to 4 minutes - Sponsor
- Introduction of Speaker(s), including a short bio - Moderator
- Presentation - Speaker(s)
- Moderator should monitor time allowed to make sure attendees are not late for next event.
- Moderator should make contact with Speaker in advance of presentation to introduce him/herself. Moderator can create his/her own bio of the Speaker or may simply use bio from the Conference Program.
- Moderator should also try to make contact with Sponsor prior to the session. Not all sessions have sponsors and not all sessions that are sponsored will have a representative present. Moderator should confirm before presentation. If the session is Sponsored but there is no Sponsor present, please be sure to thank the Sponsor anyway.
- Moderator and Speaker should follow closely to schedule (please start and end on time).
- All Moderators, Sponsors and Speakers need to make your OWN hotel reservations.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please don't hesitate to contact Bruce Hoeker, ABACC Executive Director at 877-303-8666.
Thank you, and have a great session!