The mission of ABACC is to improve the standard of business management in schools of Christian Higher Education by providing professional development, networking and mutual support to their business leadership.
ABACC Statement of Faith
ABACC is a group of like-minded but diverse institutions and individuals. While theological differences exist from denomination to denomination and from member institution to member institution, we find those differences do not cause problems for us as we gather together to accomplish the mission of the Association.
ABACC Members are not required to agree with one particular Statement of Faith, but simply must be able to feel comfortable being part of a group with at least similar beliefs. As long as you feel comfortable with this general guiding principle, knowing differences abound within the group, you are invited to join.
The Statement of Faith of the Corporation is as follows:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent, in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.