As a chief financial officer, business officer, or business administrator of a Christian college or university, your strategic guidance and financial management is key to the mission of your institution and vision of its board and leadership. Join today to become a member of a community of like-minded professionals who discuss hot topics, current regulations, and higher-education-related issues while sharing the same ultimate goal: serving God at our institutions, to the absolute best of our abilities.
For all faith-based institutions.
- Discuss issues specific to higher education through a Christian worldview perspective.
- Have access to top-notch experts and experienced professionals who can help you in every facet of carrying out an institution’s business.
- Cultivate long-term professional relationships with your colleagues and network with your peers.
- Learn how institutions solve universal problems and learn from their “best practices.”
- Gain insight to anticipate and respond to campus challenges.
- Advance your technical expertise.
- Give as much as you get, supporting your colleagues as they support you.
Institutional Members include:
and many more...
Corporate Partner Membership
Are you looking to market your expertise, products, and services to a community of passionate, focused, and committed professionals?
For all companies and individuals with products and services of interest to the Christian Higher Education community.
- Listing in ABACC’s “members only” fully searchable directory
- Access to ABACC’s membership database including contact and demographic information
- Access to the ABACC office to assist you with formulating marketing strategies as you reach out to our member institutions
- Invitations to ABACC workshops, conferences, and events
- Invitations to exhibit, present, and sponsor ABACC events
- Invitations to create / present webinars on topics of interest to our member schools
Corporate Members include:
and many more...
For Christian business administrators at secular institutions of higher education.
- Discuss issues specific to higher education through a Christian worldview perspective
- Have access to top-notch experts and experienced professionals who can help you in every facet of carrying out an institution's business
- Cultivate long-term professional relationships with your colleagues and network with your peers
- Learn how other institutions solve universal problems and learn from their "best practices"
- Gain insight to anticipate and respond to campus challenges
- Advance your technical expertise
- Give as much as you get, supporting your colleagues as they support you
For retired business officers who are current or past members of ABACC interested in the cause of Christian Higher Education.
- Retain your friendships and collegial network
- Provide wisdom and consulting to the younger generation based on your years of experience
- Participate in events and happenings
- Access ABACC resources as you provide insight and assistance to other members
- Consult as part of ABACC's Peer Consulting Program
- Give back to a community of business officers who need your help and guidance