Download the Conference Planner to make the most of your experience!
Wi-Fi is complimentary in guest rooms and the conference center at the Wyndham Orlando Resort.
Suggested Conference Attire
- Our dress code for the Conference, including evening meals and networking events, is business casual.
- Please note: workshop rooms are kept cool; you may want to bring a sweater or jacket.
Who Attends the ABACC Conference?
- Chief Financial Officers - both current and future officers
- Budget Managers and Business Administrators
- Business Managers, Controllers and accounting staff
- Compliance Managers, Internal Auditors
- New and experienced Business Administrators
- Strategic thinkers, business leaders and change managers
- Investment and Endowment Managers
- Board of Director's Audit and Finance Chairs
- Risk Managers
- Bookstore Managers
- Financial Aid Directors
- Assessment and Accreditation Standard Managers
- Spouses of business officers
- And their families!
- The ABACC Annual Conference provides plenty of opportunities to maintain (or start!) your fitness routine.
- The Wyndham Orlando Resort offers a fitness center (entry fee required) and numerous pools and lovely walkways.
- Try one of these apps to track your fitness activity:
Conference Bookstore & Cafe
A selection of books written and recommended by our workshop speakers, along with materials related to conference workshop topics, is available in our conference bookstore, sponsored by Tree of Life Bookstores. Sip on a complimentary cup of Tree of Life's special coffee brew while you shop.
Look for your prize drawing form in your registration kit. Get the required number of exhibitor's initials and turn in your form on Friday (in the Exhibit Hall) to be eligible for great prizes including a free conference registration for ABACC's 2020 Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. You must be present to win.