Wi-Fi is provided through the generosity of our sponsors.
Suggested Conference Attire
- Our dress code for the Conference, including evening meals and networking events, is business casual.
- Please note: workshop rooms are kept cool; you may want to bring a sweater or jacket.
- Bring an umbrella! Depending on the hotel we're using, sometimes you may need to leave the building to get to your next event. Florida weather in February is unpredictable!
Who Attends the ABACC Conference?
- Chief Financial Officers - both current and future officers
- Budget Managers and Business Administrators
- Business Managers, Controllers and accounting staff
- Compliance Managers, Internal Auditors
- New and experienced Business Administrators
- Strategic thinkers, business leaders and change managers
- Investment and Endowment Managers
- Board of Director's Audit and Finance Chairs
- Risk Managers
- Bookstore Managers
- Financial Aid Directors
- Assessment and Accreditation Standard Managers
- Spouses of business officers
- And their families!
- The ABACC Annual Conference provides plenty of opportunities to maintain (or start!) your fitness routine.
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center has an excellent fitness room and open air heated pool.
- Try one of these apps to track your fitness activity:
Many of our exhibitors are giving away great prizes. Stop by their booths, drop your business card and be present to win!