Do you want to grow your business with private college and university clients?
The Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges Annual Conference hosts primarily chief financial officers and business office personnel.
These individuals are the key purchasers of almost all products and services a higher education institution utilizes. Those charged with financial oversight on Christian college and university campuses are always on the lookout for better products, improved services, and healthier ways to use limited resources, and innovative methods to improve the bottom line.
Even for products and services the CFO isn't primarily responsible for procuring, the CFO is almost always part of the decision making process when a potential vendor is under consideration. ABACC conference attendees are in "buying mode" when they walk through the exhibit hall.
If you want to make new contacts and open new opportunities for business, it's critical that your company is represented! ABACC expects roughly 200 individual attendees representing 100 institutions at each conference as well as another 100-150 corporate attendees.
Reserve Now for a Preferred Space in the Exhibit Hall
Click here for the Exhibit Hall preview
Our Exhibit Hall Floor Plan is identical to the 2018 Conference. Reserve your location ASAP as you plan to grow your business and increase sales at the 2019 ABACC Annual Conference.
Reserve your Exhibit Hall Space
“I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for a great conference. This conference is so different. Vendors are appreciated and treated well and with respect. The structure is good and you conduct the conference in a manner that includes vendors as important partners.I have attended so many conferences over the years and ABACC is really special. Well done! I will definitely see you next year.” — John W. Dysart President, The Dysart Group
Priority Exhibit Hall Access
Priority access to exhibit hall booth space is given in the following order:
- Last year's exhibitors who also sponsored an event are given first choice
- Last year's non-sponsor exhibitors are given second choice
- ABACC Corporate Partners who did not exhibit last year are given third choice
- Non-members are invited to select booth spaces after ABACC Corporate Partners have selected their spaces
Commercial: $1,600 single / $3,000 double
- Hall is fully carpeted.
- Booth includes 8x10 pipe and drape booth, one 6' covered table, two chairs and identifying sign. You may order additional equipment, furniture, power and services from Convention Services. Additional costs apply.
- Booth fees include access to conference workshops, meals and all events (except where otherwise noted) for two people. Additional representatives may register as a regular attendee (no exceptions).
- Shipping instructions and preferred services provided by Brede Exposition Services.
- Showcase your products and services, provide a demo, or otherwise share with our attendees how you can be a resource to their institutions. Two 30-minute blocks of time on Friday morning of the Conference, formally listed as programming options in our conference program book. Requires double booth purchase to provide sufficient space.
Payment / Refund Schedule
- Payment is expected at the time of registration. Your booth is not confirmed until your payment is received.
- Cancellations before October 1st will receive a 75% refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations before November 30th will receive a 50% refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
- No refunds (no exceptions) after November 30th.
- If unexpected issues prevent your representative from attending, ABACC expects Exhibitor to replace that representative with another. In the event of inclement weather that prevents an Exhibitor from sending anyone to host your booth, a complimentary booth will be provided at next year's Annual Conference.