Grow your business with access to private college and university clients!
The ABACC Annual Conference hosts primarily chief financial officers and business office personnel.
These individuals are the key purchasers of almost all products and services a higher education institution utilizes. Those charged with financial oversight on Christian college and university campuses are always on the lookout for better products, improved services, and healthier ways to use limited resources, as well as innovative methods to improve the bottom line.
Spaces Available Summer 2020
Pricing & Policies
2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall
Exhibitor Spotlights Make You the Featured Speaker
Showcase your products and services, provide a demo, or otherwise share with our attendees how you can be a resource to their institutions. Multiple 30-minute blocks of time throughout the conference, formally listed as programming options in our conference program book.
- Requires double booth purchase to provide sufficient space
- Each exhibitor who participates gets four Exhibitor Spotlight opportunities throughout the conference
Priority Exhibit Hall Access
Priority access to exhibit hall booth space is given in the following order:
- Last year's exhibitors who also sponsored an event are given first choice
- Last year's non-sponsor exhibitors are given second choice
- ABACC Corporate Partners who did not exhibit last year are given third choice
- Non-members are invited to select booth spaces after ABACC Corporate Partners have selected their spaces.