ABACC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Conference and workshop attendees can earn CPE Credits by enrolling in ABACC workshops, seminars or other events. ABACC offers an Annual Conference (typically in Florida) and many Focus Workshops in live or webinar format. If you would like information about the next ABACC event, please contact Bruce Hoeker, Executive Director.
ABACC Grievance Policy
To view your Certificates of Completion:
- Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Login in to www.myabacc.org.
- In your Member Profile, scroll down to Professional Development.
- Click on the Certifications Tab.
- Click the small icon next to the certificate.
- View/Print/Save your Certificate.