Opportunities to Market Your Products & Services
ABACC Annual Conference Sponsorships
Sponsorships range from $250 to $15,000, depending on the event, and include:
- Registration kit stuffers, attendee tote bags, and give-aways
- Refreshment breaks, meals, and special events
- Workshops and high-profile events, including “face-time” in front of our attendees
- Partner arrangement with ABACC’s Registration Table
- Program ad space
ABACC Blog & Newsletter Sponsored Content
Have you written something informative that will help higher education business officers save time, save money, and do their job better?
Contact Bruce to have your original content delivered directly to the inbox of nearly 2,000 ABACC subscribers with premium placement in The Beacon newsletter and on our Empowered blog for Christian business officers.
Download our content specifications and recommendations.
Focus Workshops & Webinars
Host and/or present live workshops and webinars on topics of interest to the ABACC membership:
- An “ABACC-branded” web event is an ABACC event sponsored by the presenter. ABACC handles all of the logistics including invitations, registrations and web hosting. ABACC limits the number of these events we do each year. ABACC-branded web events typically
draw better attendance than non-sponsored events.
- A “Partner-branded” web event is your event and does not require any sponsorship. ABACC can help you promote the event by making sure you have an updated invitation list, working together on workshop content and cross-promoting the event with
Corporate Partners are also welcome to provide sales demonstration-style web events and ABACC can provide some assistance, although we do not typically cross-promote these events.
Premium Exposure on the ABACC Website
Gain 90 days of premium exposure on ABACC’s home page with prominent placement for your logo. ABACC averages 40,000 website visits every year. Contact us for
more information on this opportunity.
Exhibit at the ABACC Annual Conference
Showcase your product or service to Christian college and university Business Officers. Follow this link for specific information, including schedule and pricing.
Presentations, Speaking Opportunities, Educational Materials
- ABACC hosts a call for presentations in early spring of each year in preparation for the next ABACC Annual Conference. The materials are sent to the primary representative you’ve designated on your membership directory listing.
- ABACC is always seeking educational opportunities, such as live workshops and webinars, for our members. If you would like to host an event or invite ABACC members to your current roster of events, please contact us.
- ABACC is always seeking educational materials to help our members do their jobs better. Email us your materials or upload your content to any of
our member forums. Subscribers will receive a notification when you post your content.
ABACC Consulting Consortium
ABACC seeks experienced, knowledgeable, and reputable professionals in all areas of interest to Christian colleges and universities. Our consultants must understand this environment and be willing to work within the cultural and moral guidelines of our
Contribute to a scholarship program in your company’s name that will allow ABACC to provide complimentary memberships and/or conference registrations for your current or prospective clients. This is a great way to provide for your clients while creating
ABACC Membership Demographics
ABACC institutional members represent a diverse collection of size, geographic location, and denominational affiliation. Email Bruce Hoeker for help breaking down our institutional
members into specific demographics.
Additional Partnership Opportunities
With no “red tape” to deal with, we are able to help our Corporate Partners in a variety of ways—some of which are listed here. If you have other ideas about how to reach our members, please contact us.
We are always willing to brainstorm with you and consider new partnership opportunities. Our ultimate goal is to increase the availability of quality products and services to our members.