ABACC seeks experienced, knowledgeable, and reputable professionals in all areas of interest to institutions of Christian Higher Education. Our consultants must understand the Christian collegiate environment and be willing to work within the cultural and moral guidelines of our institutions. ABACC places a higher preference for accepting and referring new professional consultants to our Corporate Partner Members.
All of ABACC's professionals in the consulting consortium must agree to the following:
- All engagements will be agreed upon in writing between the institution and the consultant.
- All agreements will include a disclosure of all financial arrangements, including disclosure of any fee paid to ABACC.
- All agreements will include a release of liability to ABACC.
- An appropriate referral fee may be requested for each engagement.
- Copies of all agreements will be forwarded to ABACC prior to the engagement.
- All engagements will be followed-up on to ensure the satisfaction of ABACC member institutions. Unfulfilled contracts, inappropriate behavior, or other problems may result in the removal of the consultant from the consortium.