ABACC's new Pooled Employer Plan (PEP), powered by Highland Consulting, takes advantage of new regulations and tax guidance to provide all the most beneficial fiduciary aspects needed for your 403(b) plan, allowing customized flexibility, administrative efficiencies, world-class investment strategies, and significant cost savings.
ABACC's PEP program allows you to keep your own plan design flexibilities (it is not a one-size-fits-all solution). You can have as little or as much control as you prefer.
Participants can choose to outsource the following responsibilities:
- Plan Trustee Responsibility
- Annual Individual Plan Form 5500
- Annual Individual Plan Audit
- Engaging and Monitoring Plan Service Providers
- Quarterly Investment Committee Meetings
- Investment Fund Selection and Monitoring
- Investment Policy Statement and Plan Compliance
- Plan Document Amendment/Restatement Fees
- Review and Approval of all Plan Withdrawals
- Annual Participant Notice Distribution
ABACC's PEP program, with the expertise and power of Highland Consulting behind it, is innovative and powerful and can transform your retirement plan offerings, while streamlining and greatly simplifying the work on your end.
ABACC has been working on this concept for several years and we are proud to bring this to you! Join this webinar to learn more and see if this is the right solution for you!
Learning Objectives: Attendees will be able to...
- Interpret the new regulations and guidance in order to determine if this solution is right for your institution;
- Assess ABACC's PEP program and its administrative and cost savings and how they benefit your institution.
- Highland Consulting Associates, Doug Lukcso and Joel Baker
- Plan Compliance Services, Terry Power
- Strategic Capital Advisors, Phil Scott
- Patrick Hayes, Calfee, Halter and Griswold
ABACC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarketing.org.
Delivery Method: Group-Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credits: 1.5
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Complaint Resolution Policy
Free for Members
CPE Credits - now free for ABACC Members!