Wednesday, December 11, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern Time
« Go to Upcoming Event List
What would happen if the Internal Revenue Service or the Department of Labor came knocking? Would they find anything amiss?
Sponsoring a 403(b) retirement plan comes with its share of challenges:
- Determining eligibility and compensation
- Calculating and timely depositing contributions
- Ensuring plan testing is completed accurately
It is imperative that you understand how to navigate these challenges. Auditing your own 403(b) retirement plan can help you pinpoint any deficiencies and map out corrective action steps before the IRS or DOL pay you a visit.
Learning Objectives: Attendees will be able to:
- Examine key challenges and risk areas that 403(b) plan sponsors face
- Take the necessary steps to help your organization audit your current plan
- Apply best practices for evaluating your retirement program over time
- Utilize lessons from real-world 403(b) retirement plan sponsors
Karen Roberts, CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
ABACC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarketing.org.
Delivery Method: Group-Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
CPE Credits: 1.5
Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
Complaint Resolution Policy
Free for Members
$15 CPE credit processing fee (if required)