July 25, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
« Go to Upcoming Event List
We will review and discuss what your peer universe is doing in the area of fund development and take a deeper dive into the ABACC Data Warehouse to discover:
- What are the most popular deferred gifts?
- Are my peer’s offering deferred gifts?
- How frequently should I run a capital campaign?
- How competitive is my bequest income?
We’ll analyze these statistics and other significant data points related to fund raising and development from the ABACC Fund Development Survey.
Learning Objectives - Attendees will be able to:
- Analyze the popularity and usage of various deferred gift instruments;
- Analyze the current investment and interest rate climate and how it affects particular types of deferred gifts;
- Analyze the growing trend in personalized DAF offerings;
- Analyze the current merits of Pooled Income Funds;
- Differentiate each type of deferred gift offered by ABACC survey participants;
- Benchmark against your peers in the areas of deferred giving and fund development.
NASBA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
- Delivery Method: Group-Internet-Based
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Advanced Preparation: None
- CPE Credits: 1.5
- Field of Study: Finance
- Complaint Resolution Policy
- Members - FREE
- CPE Processing Fee - $15.00