Master Planning From the Bottom Up
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
Category: Focus Webinars
Campus, building and infrastructure master planning is often perceived of as a luxury. But it’s an imperative – especially as enrollments are under pressure, regulation is increasingly problematic, and expectations are shifting. Some private higher ed decision-makers have found that the pragmatic way to design and execute a timely master plan on campus, on any scale, is to plan, prioritize and deploy a “bottom-to-top strata-by-strata” approach to leveraging the built environment in an intentionally flexible and deliberately incremental way. Register for This Event
Learning Objectives - Attendees will be able to:
- Create tools and processes to uncover, assess, and rank an objectively informed set of “bottom-up” campus- or department-centric master planning needs and aspirations.
- Provide leadership and other stakeholders with a sequential framework of master planning budgets and milestones on a stratified “first-this, then that” basis.
- Differentiate between campus “like-to-haves” and campus “must-haves” in order to raise the visibility and priority of foundational projects, and, to make a case for a ‘bottom-up” approach to project selection.
NASBA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
- Delivery Method: Group-Internet-Based
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Advanced Preparation: None
- CPE Credits: 1.5
- Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
- Complaint Resolution Policy
- Free Member Registration
- $169.00 Non-Member Registration
- $10.00 CPE Processing Fee